- The fabric in the Wonky Trees including the backing is from stash although I won't count this small amount of fabric until the quilt is actually finished.
- I did buy some fabric from the Real Women Quilt online store - I don't remember how much - a few yards but nothing all that extravagant.
Mail quilt for Clare's Quilts for Leukemia project Wash/dry 3 completed HeartStrings quilts Catch up with mail and pay bills Finish Mom's quilt that's on the machine now (#1 of 10) Unpack and do laundry Load top #2 of 10 on longarm Plan some meals and go to the grocery store Take Chesty to Dr for xray and post op followup Make Sept postcard for exchange Trim Mom's quilt and mail it to her Mail NYC t-shirts to Adam Load top #3 of 10 on longarm Load top #4 of 10 on longarm
- Piece backing for one of my quilts
- Load top # 5 on the longarm
- Take donations to Ronald McDonald House
9 8 76 other tops by the end of September
- Do some piecing on Green HeartStrings blocks as time allows
Layer the small Wonky Trees quilt and decide on a hand quilting design
- Find some time for Exercise!
Catch up on blog reading
- Organize photos from the July Alaska trip and
the ones from the NY/DC trip we just returned from, create DVD slideshows and share with family