Saturday, November 08, 2008

Am I quilting?

As my son Adam says, "not yet". First I decided I needed to make an entire scrabble alphabet. We're having a few flurries so I walked out to our neighborhood coffee shop - I'd hoped for a little more but the forecast looks clear for the rest of the week.I did manage to get these 3 trimmed and ready for binding and pulled a top and back to load later this afternoon. Keith left this morning and will be gone until Friday so I should have plenty of time to quilt although I do have to clean as his sister will be visiting next weekend.
I picked up my track lighting today and the electrician is scheduled to come Monday afternoon....yeah!

The tutorial I tried to use was here. I think my letters are better than the ones in the tutorial but they're not perfect by any means - if anyone wants a copy of the PNG or PSD file I'll be glad to share.


Email me

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I agree...your's are way better! I would love the file. :)