Friday, December 19, 2008

Look what Santa brought!

San (Gypsy Quilter) had emailed that she had some Quilt of Valor tops for Alycia's project and we decided she'd send them here for quilting first. A package arrived today with 5 tops, fabric for backings, bindings, some extra blocks, and even a couple gifts for me!


Can you see the chicken?? I didn't get the best photo of it did I...but it's really cute!

And she obviously has a sense of humor too - this is how the package came addressed! Thanks San!



Email me

4 comments:

Gypsy Quilter said...

You're quite welcome Mary . . . and thank you for contributing your time and talent for such a great cause!

Vicki W said...

Thank goodness you'll have something to do over the holidays! LOL!

Alycia said...

Super Quilter is a good description!! Love those tops!

Unknown said...

WooHoo! I know a quilting celebrity!

Best Wishes!
Cindy B.