Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday's Progress report

  • (3) tops quilted
  • (3) quilts bound; 2 more in progress with just the hand stitching left to do
  • A little piecing this week, I started joining the red sections together on the RWB quilt but didn't make much progress.
  • No fabric purchased (Although I did some online shopping and closed the cart before checking out!)
  • (2) of the quilts finished this week had backings from my stash; The Chinese Coin quilt had sashing, binding, borders from stash; and one of the bindings I have left to hand stitch was pulled from stash.

Email me

2 comments:

Nancy Anne said...

LOL - Glad to see I'm not the only one who "window" shops online! I often go to a site and put all kinds of wonderful goodies in my cart. Then I look at the cart and think, "But I've still got so much stash!" and then I close the browser window. I get the fun of shopping without the guilt of adding to an already too big stash.

Nancy said...

Such discipline to close the shopping cart before being tempted to click the "Check-Out" button. I am proud of you.

Congratulations on your progress this week.