Yesterday I attended a HeartStrings sew-in held in Roberts, WI. We had the best time and got a lot accomplished! I pulled out some of the Chinese Coins I still had from a previous HeartStrings project and worked on assembling this top (still needs the top borders). I used the Easy version posted on my site.
Kathy and Rhonda worked on our new Diamond String blocks and others worked on our regular HeartStrings blocks.
But most of the people attending worked on assembling Happy Blocks. Carol even took the rest of the blocks home to finish assembling them into tops and I brought two of these home with me to quilt -- the blue and the pink & green ones in the front.
You can see some other photos from our day in this Picasa album.