Thursday, August 06, 2009

Yes, another one

Yep, I got another top quilted today. This is one of mine -- a Happy Block quilt that I made when HeartStrings was doing a special project earlier this year.

I'd thought about quilting a grid on it but realized that there were flowers and hearts just like my Wandering Dasies pantograph that was still on the table from quilting Lindsey's quilt so I used that one.
Chesty doesn't usually spend much time with me downstairs because there's not a window he can look out but he's been missing me this week and came down to visit for a while today.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun quilt ... love the colors and your quilting. You do beautiful work, Mary.

Always fun to see Chesty ... he's such a cutie! They ask so little and give so much in return ....

Flatlander (Linda)

PeeWee said...

Wow...I just love that color combination. What a great quilt, and such a simple pattern to boot.
Thanks for sharing.

Michelle said...

Looks stunning, the colour combination is so Wow! I like the quilting too, it just brings it all together

Lisa said...

I'm not normally much of a brown gal but that chocolate with the reds and pinks is just georgeous!

YankeeQuilter said...

I think that panto is perfect for that quilt. Glad to see your pup was helping in the quilting room!

Purple Quilter Queen said...

Love this color combo! So pretty! Chesty is looking cute these days too. Jenn

Judith said...

It is beautifull

Vivian said...

Such a striking combination, the red and chocolate -- reminds me of chocolate-covered cherries. Yum!

Randi said...

I love those fabrics together! Very pretty!

Litamora's Quilt & Design said...

What a lovely quilt! I love it!
Your quilting is beautiful!

Millie said...

Mary what a lovely bright quilt and the heart quilting is perfect.