Sunday, August 05, 2007

HeartStrings label and PDF files

Cathi emailed a link trying to help me solve my software woes - it didn't solve my problem but it reminded me to check a couple more options and guess what I found? Microsoft has a PDF add-in for Office 2007 that can be downloaded (free) that I had no idea they had. Boy am I glad I found out BEFORE I decided to purchase the software from Adobe for $299! Thanks Cathi!

So you can now if you want the new label you can go to the HeartStrings site and save or print the PDF file which has 4 labels on the page. (I use the Printed Treasures or EQ Printables for my labels these days and the EQ ones are my new favorites!)

1 comment:

Gypsy Quilter said...

Great label. Glad you were able to get it all figured out. It only took you 2 days. It would have taken me 2 months.