I started these trees in April for Tonya's Summer Class but hadn't gotten around to assembling them into a top - it's kind of disastrous! I've decided that I need my EQ! I've put the other trees away for now and I am going to quilt this - it will be good practice.
I'm not sure whether it was my color scheme or not having a clear idea how I wanted to assemble these different size blocks that was the problem but I had LOTS of fun making the trees and I'll revisit this process....I'll just do a little more planning this time vs. trying to follow the guidelines and being spontaneous. Seriously, I AM a planner, I NEED to plan!