Monday, December 01, 2008

sleep...online class...goals

Well, I'm not staying up ALL night now but I'm still not at my ideal schedule. What's my ideal? 2AM to 10AM.

Since I've been waking up at 3 or 4 AM and unable to go back to sleep, I got up early this morning and finished up my Christmas postcards, caught up on email, and started an online class. Suzanne shared her Journal your Christmas project last year and while mine is not going to be nearly as elaborate, I want to capture just a little of this season and that of years past.

I'm going to create 5x7 pages - a very minimalist approach - just a photo or two and a few lines of text. I won't bore you with them each day either but I'll add a link on the sidebar in case anyone is interested.

It's time to think about December goals too but I'll post them later. My main focus will be trying to finish up some lingering piecing projects and binding all the tops I quilted in November. The plan is to work at a more relaxed pace this month.


Email me

3 comments:

Suzanne Earley said...

Mine's not going to be nearly as elaborate this year, either, but I'm definitely looking forward to doing it.

And I look forward to seeing what you do, too!

sewprimitive karen said...

Hi Mary oh that's my schedule, too, up at 2 or 3 to quilt. How'd you do the old-fashioned looking typing on your card?

Treasa said...

I like your cards and scrapbook pages. I need to learn how to do these!!