Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Homework

For those of you who asked, the class I'm taking is at JessicaSprague.com, it's the 2nd one I've taken there. Don't be too impressed with this first layout....the layouts are provided and you basically just go step by step to add the photo, papers, elements, and journaling BUT I did manage to redo the template when it wasn't wide enough for my photo.
Wednesday's challenge project (this one I did do from scratch can't you tell?).....I intended to take this photo of the boys and selectively recolor the cherry on the spoon but somehow, I ended up putting another photo of them over the top of it instead.

With just 2 weeks until their visit, the boys are on my mind.



Email me

2 comments:

Darcie said...

Your Mom's page is so heartwarming. True and undying devotion.

little acorns said...

Hi Mary,
I'm taking the Jessica Sprague class also & I just had to leave you a comment to let you know that I went to the gallery yesterday & yours was my favorite. It just touched my heart so. I love to visit your blog - as I used to live in the Twin Cities & I love 'visiting' them through your posts!
xo, Bren