Friday, March 20, 2009

If it wasn't for the mail

I wouldn't have anything to show you today if not for the mail. This gorgeous postcard came from Jan. The photo doesn't really capture it's sparkled beauty! Take a look at some of the her other postcards on her blog -- these caught my eye the other day.
And look, 3 more Happy Block tops sent to me by Liz. They were made by her and her weekly quilting group The Quilting Broads. Thanks Liz, Sally, Ann, and Lynda. I think the Happy Blocks have been one of my favorite HeartStrings Projects.


Email me

4 comments:

jan said...

WOW I am impressed with the postal system. You got it already. Amazing!
janet in uk

YankeeQuilter said...

What a fun postcard! Saw my first butterfly today...it will be a few more weeks until the dragonflies are out. (We get lots of them!)

Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness...you know I love those postcards and that one is soooooo precious. You lucky girl. What a great friend.

Anonymous said...

Nice to see all these..

Thanks for sharing...
___________________
Andrew
Free HD DVR Receiver Upgrade