I did manage to get a little work done tonight while I was playing with the new machine but no photos.
I started out making some QAYG blocks - what better way to get used to a new machine than with forgiving blocks like these string ones. I've got 33 made - I just do a couple here and there before starting to work on whatever my current project is.
Speaking of my current project - I've got a white/black/green version of my Boxed Squares in progress. I used the Go Cutter to cut a bunch of 2.5 inch strips - so quick and easy! I'm not sure I'm thrilled about the colors but I'm going to continue on.
I pieced binding leftovers together and sewed it onto the 2nd of 3 quilts done so far this month. I like the start and stop button on the new machine for piecing but I found it easier to use the foot pedal for binding.
Tomorrow I need to get another top loaded and start the quilting.